1) "Capitalism has neither the capacity, nor the morality, nor the ethics to solve the problems of poverty."
2) "I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."
3) "Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights; I need revolutionaries."
4) "There is not Communism or Marxism, but representative democracy and social justice in a well-planned economy."
5) "I have witnessed the tremendous energy of the masses. On this foundation it is possible to accomplish any task whatsoever."
6) "When you're fighting for economic and social justice, you're always fighting for the minority."
7) "I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."
8) "The Cold War is over, but the arms race goes on and nuclear and military hegemonism perpetuate themselves. How long shall we wait for the total removal of all weapons of mass extermination … in international relations?"
9) "Teaching has always been, for me, linked to issues of social justice. I've never considered it a neutral or passive profession."
10) "Classes struggle, some classes triumph, others are eliminated. Such is history; such is the history of civilization for thousands of years."
1) Dictator (Castro)
2) Dictator (Hitler)
3) Dictator (Hitler)
4) Dictator (Castro)
5) Dictator (Mao)
6) Democrat (Senator Bob Kerrey)
7) Democrat (President Obama)
8) Dictator (Castro)
9) Democrat (Bill Ayers)
10) Dictator (Mao)